HOW TO PLAY
1) Tetris is a falling-blocks puzzle
2) You can set the timeframe as your wish.
3) Try to put together the blocks in a single row filling all the blocks
in the row without any gap.
4) Speed increases when you increase the level.
5) Bonus point will be awarded when you clear multiple rows
6) A time of 10 seconds is added to your time for each row cleared.
a) Use up arrow key to rotate the
b) Use down arrow key to move the blocks down faster.
c) Use the right and left arrow keys to move the falling block right
or left, respectively.